Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The end of the world.


La fin du monde
PfffPOP…pop the cork on this Belgian style golden ale from Canada, and you’ll set loose bottled up aromas of tangerine, shortbread, almonds, tarragon and ginger. Gazing in at this nearly orange beer you’ll find it has little bubbles reminiscent of those found in champagne, and at 9% abv it goes down way to easy. La fin du monde has flavors of caramel green apples, and toasted-buttered banana bread. A great ale for the holiday season…if this is the End of the world sign me up, I’m ready!
www.unibroue.com/english.cfm
p.s.
To all my loyal readers, I've been really quite busy lately; I've been preparing for a move. I know it's only been two weeks since my last post but it has seemed like forever.
I promise many more frequent and lengthy posts in the near future.
Cheers!
The Gastronome.

No comments:

Post a Comment