Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Porktastic adventure, Part one: in the wee hours.


Hello my name is the Gastronome, and I’m a porkaholic…
I woke up in the wee hours Saturday morning and had an insatiable craving for some pork. I decided to dedicate the day to my love of all things pig.
First stop Dynamo Donuts, San Francisco. Some of you might be thinking wait…this is supposed to be about pork…if you’ve been to Dynamo Donuts you know where this is headed, if you haven’t been there, its time to go!


Behold the maple glazed, bacon, apple donut! Oooh yeah… this is what dreams are made of (my dreams anyway). Hand made, cakey, light, soft, moist donuts with tart apples sauted in bacon fat mixed into the batter, a sweet maple glaze on top, sprinkled with salty, crunchy bacon…Mmmm, The perfect union of salty and sweet.
Order a couple, they go down easy.
2760 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

No comments:

Post a Comment